Marsha got her start by selling educational books door to door for the Southwestern company. Along the way, she learned there’s no substitute for ringing someone’s doorbell and listening to what they have to say, a lesson—and practice—she carries with her to this day.
As she talks with Tennesseans across the state, they are frustrated with the United States Senate.
Marsha also believes the Senate is broken. She is running for Senate to straighten up the mess in Washington and remind the Senate that it serves you. It is time for the Senate to fulfill its promises to the people of Tennessee and pass the President’s agenda.
Specifically in the Senate, Marsha will:
- Fight to bring significant tax relief to hard-working Tennesseans;
- Fight to confirm strict constitutionalist justices and judges who will not legislate from the bench;
- Fight to cut wasteful spending;
- Fight for our veterans to keep our promises to those who have defended our freedoms;
- Fight to protect the unborn;
- Fight to protect our Second Amendment rights;
- And support President Trump’s immigration ban.
Marsha is a conservative with a record of accomplishment. She gets things done, and in the Senate, she will fight for Tennessee families every day.
Marsha grew up in Laurel, Mississippi and graduated from Mississippi State University. She and her husband Chuck have been married for 42 years and have two children and two grandchildren.